Sunday, June 26, 2011

Park has no intentions of leaving United

Manchester United midfielder Park Ji-Sung has revealed he plans to fight for his place at Old Trafford, rather than seek a move.

With the imminent arrival of Ashley Young at the club, question marks have been raised about the South Korean's future at the club, and at 30, the high-tempo playing midfielder admitted that his time in the game was running out.
However, according to reports in talkSport, he has decided to stay and keep fighting for a starting place at Old Trafford.
He said: "It would be an honour for me to keep playing for Manchester United," said Park, who joined the Reds from PSV Eindhoven for £4million in 2005.
"I have nothing to say about any transfer rumours - I just want to stay at Manchester United.
"As an Asian player, it's an honour to play for the biggest club in the world. I and other players want to achieve a 20th league title for United."

No comments:

Post a Comment