Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kagawa: I would love United move

The Borussia Dortmund playmaker is believed to have attracted United's interest after impressing for club and country.
United are said to have been tracking the Japanese midfielder's progress for the last year and are now reportedly weighing up a move.
Kagawa admits he would be interested in a move to United if they came calling for him.
"If I get a formal offer, I'll be strongly interested in listening to what they have to say," Kagawa told Nikkan Sports.
"The Premiership is one of the leagues I want to challenge,"
"If it is Man Utd, I'll be still more eager to go and try how much I can do there."
Dortmund are keen to keep Kagawa and are ready to tie him down to a new deal as they prepare for a tilt at the Champions League next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment